Thursday 5 September 2013

How ‘Do it Yourself Landing Pages’ Worked Wonderfully for My Business!

Hi , my name is Amanda; I’ve been manufacturing and selling bags online for a year now. I did everything that I thought is important for my online business to work properly. My present customers are really happy with my product and they just adore my bag collections. Most of the customers, I have, are either by word of mouth and I made very few conversions online. I spent a lot of money on my website and made it really attractive. Until recently I thought I was doing everything right for my online business. But, then one of my friends told me about landing pages that play a really important role in online business and building rapport with your customers. And guess what? - That is exactly what was missing!

The next day I read everything about them and I realized they are fairly easy to build as there are plenty of tools that help you build a squeeze page design and so there was no need to hire a professional. These do it yourself landing pages made such a huge impact on my online business and I could see the conversion rate going up. So here, I’m going to share a few things that I felt were important before designing a landing page.
  • While building a squeeze page design, make it a point to use effective headlines that will entice visitors to take an action. I had a great offer going on my collection of bags, so it worked well for me.
  • Information that you write on your landing page should be of great importance to visitors and it should create curiosity in them to know more.
  • Information is essential- but that doesn’t mean you have to fill up the page with just text. Pictures play a very important role. Put attractive pictures that complement the subject. Pictures and graphics are important in squeeze page design.
  • It is must that do it yourself landing page create a sense of urgency among visitors. It should leave them wondering if a particular offer will be available the next time they visit your website.

If you are someone missing out on landing pages, trust me – you are missing out on a lot! For me this has worked really well, I hope it does - for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment