Sunday 4 August 2013

Iterate Me using Website Designing Tool to Get Best Out Of Me


I’m a flexible web page design that can be easily altered by anyone – technical or non-technical. I’m also known as do-it-yourself-landing page because you can edit me using the website designing tool. Just because you can design me on your own, it does not mean that I will multiply your conversions. There is no particular design that promises a high conversion rate. You have to keep on iterating me with new layouts, images, content & videos in order to get the best out of me. Visitors will not entertain a squeeze page if it is not well designed as per product nature; being a marketer you have to make my design very catchy to drive users to fill-in their information in opt-in forms. 

How will you get to know that you have reached the right design? 
 
COUNT THE LEADS FROM EACH ITERATION; DESIGN THAT BRINGS MAXIMUM LEADS IS THE BEST SQUEEZE PAGE DESIGN”

Using a website designing tool, you can bring modifications in design as per requirements. Make it a point that on each iteration you must analyze the traffic reports; this will help you to design me optimally. Favorable changes can be preserved to get more leads as well as can be applied to other business websites. Just because you can test me numerous times quickly, that’s why I am also known as quick website design. Get maximum leads from my optimal user-friendly design churned from at least ten iterations.


2 comments:

  1. Iterative design is the next level of flexible web page, so its really cool, that you share it for us, cause im currently looking for some web design agency, like this one for example, that can make me such kind of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For best web Design tools you c an also visit http://webmarketinguru.com/

    ReplyDelete